7/11/12

. . . alone . . .?


I've been asked a couple of times how I'm doing this week with the house ALL TO MYSELF . . . and the answer honestly is GREAT! :)

It's actually much better than I thought it would be!

As I was running to church tonight, I realized that it's the first time in 18 years that I'm really not responsible for anyone (temporarily)!  It's a strange feeling, but as much as I loved Rickey and I LOVE my girls, it's a nice feeling too.  I'm alone and I'm o.k.

God is good!

Thanks to all who have asked and been concerned, thanks to all who have prayed that I'd be o.k. - your love, concern and prayers are AWESOME!  

God is using this week to show me that "alone" is o.k.  I've accomplished NOTHING . . . the girls would be shocked at the mess everywhere (usually I'm the one scolding them to clean up/straighten up)!  It will all be picked up before they get home . . . ssshhhh, they'll never know!!

Tomorrow, I'll go out and see the girls to wish Tessa HAPPY BIRTHDAY . . . 18 years old . . . WHERE did the time go??!!

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.  He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."  Zephaniah 3:17

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a good week!
    GOD TRULY IS GOOD!
    Love you!
    MLN

    ReplyDelete

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...