7/26/22

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan with my parents and returned {again} to Chattanooga! We could have chosen to go anywhere after that time in Michigan but it was never a question, Chattanooga, our friends, our church, they all had our heart, and we were ready to go back "home"! We packed up the few things we had returned to Michigan with, including our traveling buddies, Patch and Finn and headed back to "our" city in April 2021. As has always been the case, God had things prepared in advance for us and we found an adorable little duplex to live in, I found a good job, Rick was able to reconnect with some soccer people and was soon busy coaching again. Though an extremely brief summary of the last two years, it pretty much sums it up, though the lessons God has taught along the way are far too numerous to mention! As we fast-forward to today, there have been some changes and some exciting opportunities! After 9 months at the childcare center I started at in 2021, I had the opportunity to move to another center that was Christ centered, their website states that they are "Unashamedly Christian"! It has been pure joy to be a part of my new center and to see where God is leading me! I have actually taken some college courses and have more scheduled for this fall! Not bad for the girl who said she would "never" go back to school! Rick graduated from UWGB in December with his Bachelor's of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in Brain Behavior and Health. We are in the beginning stages of an extremely amazing job opportunity for him which will require us to trust even more in the Lord and His provision for us. Stay tuned for more updates! Our church continues to bless us exceedingly, abundantly above what we could ask or think! I am so thankful that when we first came to Chattanooga, my girls encouraged me to make finding a church a priority. After much prayer, and some church hopping, God led us to True Life Church in East Ridge, Tennessee and we couldn't be more thankful! So, there it is ... 2 years condensed into a few *kind of* short sentences! I don't plan to take another 2 year break from blogging, so follow along if you'd like to see where God has led, how He continues to lead and the lessons I'm learning from Him in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...