4/16/12

Good day!!

I had a really good first day back ... considering it started with me forgetting my keys and being locked out of my office for about 20 minutes at 6:00 a.m.!!!

The morning started as last night ended, with a giggle! Taya and I were leaving early to get her to Driver's Ed ... As she came out of her bedroom (at 5:00-ish), she was wearing sunglasses!! I asked her why and she said, "I thought they were my glasses!" ... She later told me she wondered why it was so "dark and blurry". I'm sure it was more of a "you had to be there" moment, but I'm still giggling typing it!!

I was treated to a beautiful springtime bouquet from my friend Nicole, was reminded several times throughout the day that I was being prayed for, came home to a sweet card from a "cyber" friend and had a really nice night at Bible Study! All in all a very nice day, filled with love and contentment!!

And now, off to bed before 10:00, that's a record for me!!

I'll share what I talked about last night soon, but, tonight I sleep!! My Bible Study is on "A Well Balanced Life" and without sleep, I'm very unbalanced!!!

G'night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...