4/8/12

He is RISEN!!

The tomb is empty, His grave clothes are folded neatly and He has risen! Hallelujah!

"Man of sorrows what a name, for the Son of God who came, ruined sinners to reclaim, Hallelujah! What a Savior!"

"Up from the grave He arose! With a mighty triumph o'er His foes, He arose a Victor from the dark domain, and He lives forever with His saints to reign... HE AROSE!!!"

I love Easter!

Even more this year than ever!

Easter this year marks all the Hope I have in the Lord!!

Easter is the reason I do not despair!

Easter is the reason my world did not end on November 5! Yes, it did stop for a moment in time and life as I had known it to that moment came to a screeching halt!

BUT, GOD has plans for us beyond that which we can fathom and Easter is the reason we know that our future here on earth is short, but ETERNITY in Heaven is where we are headed! Where we will be reunited with Rick, where our Hope truly is!!

So, Happy Easter it is! Happy because of the gift we were given on that Easter morning 2,000+ years ago! Happy that because of Rick's acceptance of that gift, we know he is alive with Jesus today, all of his earthly "chains" gone! Happy because we have also accepted this gift and will someday meet again in a glorious reunion .... "But until then, my heart will go on singing, until then, with joy I'll carry on!" ... Easter is my hope, and I will carry on, doing what God has for me to do ... "Until that day my eyes behold that city, until that day God calls ME home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...