3/24/12

Amazing Devotional!

Well, when we left home, our Internet was out, so in case I can't get on later, I'll just go with this for now!

It's a Saturday, 2nd adult I saw today was the trooper who came to my house "that day"....I've seen EIGHT red trucks today, 5 of them Fords and 2 of them right at the end of our road...yep, it's a Saturday!

Yet, we just finished up a nice lunch at Applebee's courtesy of gift cards we received! We are laughing and having fun! Tessa is having a good time in Grand Rapids! We leave for vacation in a week! There are silver linings, sometimes we just have to be intentional about looking for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...