3/19/12

...a faithful friend! ♥


Not feeling "fluffy" or wordy tonight (odd for me, I know!).  Actually kind of drained . . . long afternoon and evening . . . it will all be o.k.  God IS in CONTROL and NOTHING in my day comes as a surprise to Him even if it takes me off guard!

Tonight, I am THANKFUL beyond words for GOOD FRIENDS.  Good, Godly friends.  The ones who are THERE, NO MATTER WHAT! :) 

"A faithful friend is a strong defense:  and he that hath found one hath found a TREASURE."  Ecclesiastes 6:14

I'm thankful for the TREASURES that HE has put in my life! ♥

YOU know who you are and I LOVE YOU! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...