2/7/12

 . . . saw this today and it was just too sweet not to share . . . that is one thing that was NEVER IN DOUBT to me . . . Rick's unending love for me! ♥




My brother-in-law and sister-in-law were passing through today on their way to a job he is working on and then up to Michigan Tech Winter Carnival (our nephew, their son goes to school there).  They stopped in to visit, and it was so GOOD to see them!  Tim and Rick were born 13 months apart, and are so much alike!  Seeing them is ALWAYS good for my heart ♥  Tonight, I got to chat on facebook with another sister-in-law . . . I have been so BLESSED with my extended family! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH and am so THANKFUL to have them in my life - and the lives of the kids ♥ 

. . . and that's it for tonight, I spent the day not feeling well, even came home from work and SLEPT for 3 solid hours, I must have needed it - hoping to feel BETTER by tomorrow, going skiing with the youth group from church!


GOD DOES NOT SHIELD US FROM LIFE'S STORMS; HE SHELTERS US IN LIFE'S STORMS! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...