2/22/12

u.g.h.!


... yep, that ^ was my today.
u.g.h.!
nothing fluffy.
just overwhelming.
wishing my BEST FRIEND was here.
the ONE who quietly let me "unload".
he didn't try to "fix" things.
he just listened.
ah, i miss him so!
tonight, as i was "venting" to him, i heard him say 
"you gotta be kiddin' me?"
yep, i miss him.
i'm so glad that i know the truth that 
GOD IS ON MY SIDE.
i CAN unload to Him.
He will listen.
He will "hold".
He will overcome the circumstances.
but tonight, i still wish for my "yesterdays".
but will lie down in peace, trusting HIM to be in my tomorrow!
i WILL CHOOSE to trust in this truth:


. . . weeping may last for the night, but JOY comes in the morning!  Psalm 30:5

i read my "Jesus Calling" this morning, but forgot to hold on to it throughout the day  . . . 

"You need Me every moment . . . the emptiness you feel within will be filled either with problems or My Presence . . . keep on asking and you will receive, so that your gladness may be full and complete . . . "

...ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be full and complete.  John 16:24

it's a choice . . . people will let me down.
circumstances will disappoint me.
He will never leave me or forsake me, He WILL bring me joy in the morning!

goodnight, buddy, I LOVE YOU ♥
♥ always & forever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...