1/29/12

Bring every thought captive....

"Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive to Me" ... Jesus Calling

What a great reminder! Especially when I am feeling overwhelmed... Due to my own procrastination, in most part! Posts this week will be short, or missing as I play catch up to Township work as well as surviving "Spirit Week" at school!

Also attempting this post through the Blogger app on my iPad...not sure how it'll work, so keeping it short!!!!

Even in my frazzled state, GOD still reigns! :)

"You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You!" Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...