2/4/16

a.perfect.day

we've had a couple of quiet days around here. snowstorm bucky kept us home tuesday evening and wednesday. that meant a nice snowy soak in the hot tub on tuesday night and a coffee and soccer watching day {for rick!} yesterday while I caught up on some keep work and welcomed a new designer to my team!

i feel like i'm aging myself, but boy do i enjoy just being able to be home! or maybe rather than "aging", i'm maturing? I am learning to appreciate and enjoy the simple things! a quiet day spent at home with some of those I love the most is a perfect day to me! 

tonight as I settle in for the night, i will end my day as it began, thankful for the love of my Savior, Jesus Christ. for the love of a Godly husband, amazing children, wonderful parents, siblings, extended family and friends! 

what are you thankful for tonight and what does your perfect day look like?! share your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...