3/25/16

{this.day}

quick trip to green bay with kajsa before she works today.

love spending time with my girls ...i am so very blessed!

contemplating what this day, this Easter weekend, means to the world and to me. 

unable to comprehend what He went through for me. 

in awe that He went through that agony to pay for my salvation. 

thankful that His death and resurrection promises eternal life. 

excited that today, tomorrow and Sunday are the reason we grieve the loss of loved ones, but not without hope of the glorious day when we will be reunited!

amazed by grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...