4/29/12

Busy Saturday....

The garage cleaning is almost done and the basement is beginning to see some progress thanks to my great little buddy, Kajsa Jo!!!!

The Parli Pro Team from SHS took FIRST in the NATION again ... For the 13th consecutive year ... It's Tessa's SENIOR year AND 13 was her Daddy's (and big brother & big sister's) favorite number!!!! Just a little {hug} from Daddy!!!

Graduation announcements almost ready to mail out and I'm watching "We Bought A Zoo" with Kajsa!! Tessa will be home in 5 or 6 hours and I pick up Taya at noon tomorrow ... :)

Yes, even though I miss Rick terribly, life is still good and I am very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...