4/24/12

(: y.e.p :)


I had a post all ready in my head for tonight (yes, as I go through the day, I think about what is "post" worthy!)!  

However, it's going to have to be on hold because JUST as I was getting ready to log on and post, the phone rang, Kajzi answered it and was told to 
ANSWER THE DOOR!!!

Nick, Ashley & Lila stopped in on their way through from a church convention!
YEAH! WHAT A WONDERFUL END TO THE DAY! :) 

Love my kids SO MUCH! :)

(Tessa did make it to Chicago today, they saw the "Jersey Boys" tonight and head into the city tomorrow and begin competition!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...