5/20/12

...for I KNOW!


Amazing kids, amazing weekend, amazing God!

Daddy was sorely missed, yet this weekend, we celebrated LIFE and LOVE and FAMILY and ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! :)

There are MANY, many more pictures, but tonight I'm EXHAUSTED!

And PROUD!

And feeling SO BLESSED . . . I have been left with wonderful memories of Rick, a heart full of LOVE for him and the WONDERFUL life we shared and the AWESOME kids that we were blessed with!  

"For I KNOW the plans I have for you says the LORD!"
Jeremiah 29:11


1 comment:

  1. God bless you and yours as you continue you journey to a new normal, what a beautiful tribute to Tessa, all your planning and hard work payed off, you are a blessed woman, may the Peace and Grace of God our Father continue to sustain you, in Chirst's love, Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...