1/19/12

:)



:) . . . that kind of sums up my day!  It was a stressful day . . . after a night of not sleeping very well and lots of questions about the Liberia trip, it still ended up to be a good day!  I read an awesome post HERE.  I'm exhausted after my lack of sleep last night, so you can just click on the "HERE" above and read it for yourself. The basic idea was that we have to be good stewards of what God has given us, and in the case of the blogger mentioned above, and myself, right now, that means being a good steward of being a widow . . . hhhmmm  VERY thought provoking!  And proof, YET AGAIN, that yes, EVERY SECOND, he LOVES me!

After reading the blog post on "stewardship", a sweet friend came in to work and was telling me about the word study she just did about being in the "valley" and she wanted to share some of it with me . . . and, trust me, it was GOOD STUFF!! :)  I plan to do some more study on my own and will report back here with what I discover!

Tonight, my internet is not co-operating and keeps cutting in and out, so I'm NOT going to post a long post and risk losing it! (that would be a BAD way to end what ended up being a GOOD day!)

Tomorrow is F.R.I.D.A.Y.!  :)  The girls are having friends come over for overnight tomorrow night and then on Saturday, we will all be going to the NEWSBOYS concert!  I'm pretty ready for a GOOD weekend!! :) 

Although God doesn't always give us understanding of our circumstances, He does promise peace in the midst of not understanding."  Philippians 4:6-7



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...