2/19/12


Yep, that's really ALL I need to know! 

Jesus Calling 2/19 . . . "You can learn to be joyful in Me, your Savior, even in the midst of adverse circumstances.  Rely on Me, your Strength; I make your feet like the feet of a deer, enabling you to go on the heights."

...Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.  The Sovereign LORD is my strength, He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights.  Habakkuk 3:19

HE is ALWAYS with me . . . even in the midst of "adverse circumstances" (well, now, n MY opinion, THAT's putting "it" mildly!) . . . but, RELY ON ME, your STRENGTH . . I will never leave you or forsake you.  The Sovereign LORD is my strength . . . HE will never leave me or forsake me . . . 

Yep, that's really ALL I need to know!

THIS is an awesome saying . . . and it does DEFINE what GOD is doing in my life - moment by moment!





1 comment:

  1. Keep counting on God and his Word, my friend, He cannot fail! (I voted for you!) blessings, fbh

    ReplyDelete

Please comment to let me know you stopped by! ♥

So many changes ...

We like to tell people that we love Chattanooga so much we moved here twice! Since my last post in 2020, we spent eight months in Michigan...